PTO Grant Request Form
The PTO will begin collecting grant proposals on May 23rd, 2018.
Proposals may be for projects, activities, books, equipment or anything that enhances the academic lives of children at Yutan Elementary. While preference is given to proposals that offer school-wide access to students, teachers and/or parents are also encouraged to submit proposals that will benefit their individual classrooms or grade level.
Please place your completed form in the PTO box in the school office. Mr. Hoegh will do the first review of proposals for content, appropriateness and to determine if alternate funding sources are available. A sub-committee of the PTO will then review requests. We look forward to hearing about your project.
SUBMITTED BY (INDIVIDUAL/GROUP):
DESCRIBE PROJECT/ITEM TO BE PURCHASED:
COST/DOLLAR AMOUNT REQUESTED:
SUBJECT AREA/GRADE LEVEL:
WHAT LEARNING/SCHOOL OBJECTIVES DOES THIS ADDRESS (WHO BENEFITS, HOW, AND FOR HOW LONG?):
WHAT IS YOUR TIMETABLE (BY WHEN DO YOU NEED THE FUNDING):
IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUBMIT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Want to help us raise money without actually doing anything? We are now signed up for AmazonSmile. PTO will receive .5% of your purchase amount from Amazon just for you doing what you do! You have to make sure you are on smile.amazon.com when you make your purchase so we receive the money and mark Yutan PTO as your charity. It is the same as regular amazon but on this one they keep track of your amount spent to go to a great cause! Thanks and let us know if you need help getting signed up!
Looks like rain is quickly passing so we are still on! Check in will be by the concession stands (south side of the football field) and the concession will be open with food and drink tonight! Please wear your team color!
As of right now Kickball is still on. I will update our website and Facebook page at noon and 5:00 today if you want to double check before you come. If you are a 3rd grader and your game gets canceled you are welcome to come play. Since we were evenly divided you will still be on the team you were originally on. Please spread the word! Thanks for baring with us through this crazy spring weather and maybe this will have to become a fall activity!
Yutan PTO Mother/Son Kickball Tournament Rules
Everyone must sign the waiver at the football field before the start of their first game.
Attire: Each team is assigned a shirt color on the team roster. Please no cleats!
- Teams will kick their entire roster.
- Kickers must kick from within the kicking box.
- A ball kicked in front of home plate is considered a foul ball (if your foot extends beyond the batter’s box)
- NO lead offs, NO stealing, and NO sliding! A runner may NOT leave the base until the ball is kicked.
- Base runners may advance on a caught fly ball, but must tag up before proceeding to the next base.
Players are considered out when:
- Striking out.
- A fly ball is caught by the defense.
- A throw out at one of the bases.
- The runner being tagged by the ball.
- The runner being struck by a thrown ball BELOW the head while attempting to advance or return to a base.
- An infield fly is an automatic out.
All balls are deemed out of play when: An overthrow out of play-the runner is granted the base he/she is going to at the point of the throw plus one more base.
- The ball must cross home plate below the player’s knees.
- The ball must be rolled not bounced.
Hitting a runner with the ball:
- Players may throw the ball and hit a base runner to tag them out.
- Hitting a runner on or above the neck is not allowed, and the runner will be safe.
Fielding: There are 9 positions on the playing field, including a catcher and 3 outfielders.
Officials: There will be 2 umps per game and 1 official scorebook.
Games: Games will be 4 innings or 30 minutes. 5 run rule per inning, will not apply in the last inning if a team is up by 7 or more. There must be at least 5 minutes of game time remaining to start a new inning.
Sportsmanship: Sportsmanship will be expected from all players and officials. Umpires calls are final.
We are planning on May 2nd for the mother/son kickball. If it gets rained out we will plan on doing it in the fall.
Turn in form or register online at :
Daddy/Daughter prom photo booth pictures are located at this site if you want to get a copy!