PTO MEETING AGENDA
January 9th, 2018
Welcome & Introductions:
- Officers: President: Tara Mumm
Vice President: Chris Vandenack
Treasurer: Molly Lloyd
Secretary: Julie Helms
Principal: Trevor Hoegh
In Attendance- Chris Vandenack, Molly Lloyd, Julie Helms, Sarah Hoegh and Trevor Hoegh.
Treasurer’s Report: Molly
- Activity since last meeting, We only had 2 checks go out for Rewards- doughnuts and candy canes.
- Bake sale from both concerts- went well made $879.
- Staff rewards (Nov)-Breakfast, re-stocked K-cups
- Student rewards (Dec)-Bingo/Candy Canes
- Staff/Student Rewards
- January-Staff- Lunch coupon to vine street
- February- Student grandparents day, cinnamon rolls and students take grandparent to the book fair. We will provide juice and coffee. Send out something to get a head count. But we are thinking around 600 cinnamon rolls and 400 juices. We are thinking we need to do it 3 days and divide the students alphabetically A-H, I-P, and Q-Z.
- We will also still do ice cream and sprinkles one day in February.
- The beginning of April 3rd-6th we will be doing teacher appreciation week.
- Yearbooks-February —Kim
- Spring Conference Dinners –March —Christy
- Spring Book Fair-March/Grandparents Day? —Tara
- Jump Rope for Yutan-Kim P. We are planning on doing this on April 25th @ 1:00. We will be providing popcorn and Gatorades.
Use of Funds:
- Hy-vee staff lunch $500.00
- Painting of Blacktop—Pending invoice to pay–$1500.00